Follow Me on Pinterest ...

14.10.11

Day 44:1

Happy belated Thanksgiving!  It was a "filling" weekend....I didn't over eat, but I did eat a lot of the wrong foods for this diet.  I have a weakness for stuffing!  so Friday ended off with a 'healthy pizza' no cheese, lots of veggies! Saturday I had chinese food, not much but enough to feel yucky after...too much oil?  Sunday a hotdog from Ikea for dinner, and Monday a turkey feast!  My lunches consisted of my diet foods.

I think i gained 1 lb, but I am not sure.  I'll update my measurements as well today, yesterday I couldn't find my measuring tape so I had to measure this morning.

I think I am done this kind of gorging until christmas...it sure didnt feel good after wards, but I guess stepping off the plan for a couple of days shows how grossly you feel after eating that kind of food. Moderation is the key, and not all in one weekend.


The weight isn't dropping off as fast now ... maybe I have reached a plateau.