Follow Me on Pinterest ...

1.10.11

Day 31:1

I have posted some links to your right on what Dr. Oz had to say with other professionals about HCG.

I, myself, have not had any side effects from using the drops...up to now I have lost 30 lbs and feel great!  Yes I have added some extra food to my plan occasionally but didn't over do it.  Yes I beleive 500 calories a day is not healthy, but you have to eat foods that will give you your vitamins & minerals.  I don't believe in restricting yourself from your favorite foods, but I do believe to only eat them in moderation and if this plan helps me with controlled portions then that is what my goal is!  Not only will I lose weight and hopefully keep from being a diabetic, I will relearn about portion control.

Enjoy the video clips...if you decide to go on the drops please make sure you are not buying them because they are the cheapest online!  I provided the link to where my drops were ordered that are working for me.  I don't make anything off the sales, i wanted to share what I know works.