Follow Me on Pinterest ...

11.1.12

DAY 3:2

Its day 3 of the second round.  I weighed myself for the first time since Christmas and I gained about 5-6 lbs.  Its hard to say if its actual weight or just the usual fluctuation of water retention etc...  so i will just go with a cool 185lbs to start off round two. Not bad for all the naughty stuff that was eaten over the holidays.  Measurements were the same as when I finished the first round.

I can't wait to start feeling good again...I really let my diet go to shit during December. Thought the drops would give me strength to not eat chocolates and other yummy holiday treats...WRONG.  lol  Oh well.. I didnt gain my weight back , if anything, I learned that certain foods cause me irritablility for certain functions. 

I will start the weekly update thread of weigh in and measurements again HERE