Follow Me on Pinterest ...

28.1.12

Day 20:2

I haven't been posting, my bad.  Just been busy and then too tired to put my thoughts into words.

I have been maintaining my weight and I am not too happy about the progress of losing it.  I have come to a theory a long time ago that in the winter no matter how hard you try with any diet or exersize it is impossible to lose a large amount of weight because you body naturally hold on to fat/calories in the winter months.  Does that make sense?  Hence the fact that most New Years Resolutions never work out because peeps get frustrated at not losing anything the first 3-4 months.  Thats my excuse and I'm using it!  LOL

I haven't been totally strict with my diet, but I'm not doing anything overboard either.  My metabolism may have levelled out from the previous drop session but who knows for sure.  I am going to start doing my Jillian Michaels Wii work out Monday morning now that I'm done my drops.  I only did the 21 day stretch this time, hope the exersize will kick some ass!  Spring and Summer is just around the corner!!!!

So my weight is at 180lbs.  I'm not going to stress about it, I feel good with the food I eat and feeling better is what its all about!  I am going to try and start eating more gluten free foods now