Follow Me on Pinterest ...

26.4.12

Day 25:3

We started the biggest loser at work 2 weeks ago. I have lost a total of 4.4 lbs in 2 weeks. I have been doing my hcg but haven't quite cut out the sugar or coffee cream in my coffee. It's hard to do and I love my coffee!!!!

I have been looking at what to change my diet with when I'm done the drops. I have decided to emit canned food due to the high boa levels that saturated the food inside. So much to learn about all these chemicals that are contaminating our food supply. Guess its time to get back into baking my treats which are way healthier than prepackaged goods.

Our society has become so dependent on crap quality food and fooled by "healthy" titles. You can't even trust that a fruit or vegetable will give you 100% of the nutrients they should because they are grown too fast and not able to soak up the natural sun and soil nutrients in the proper growing time. I wish I could garden all year long to make sure I'm getting 100% organic produce.

Now that I've ranted... I have to stick to the hcg and go for at least 5 lbs for next week. Going to cut the sugar down to 1tsp and possibly no cream. That should help a lot.