Follow Me on Pinterest ...

15.9.11

Day 14:1

It's late, 1:30 am.  I just finished cleaning out most of my kitchen...had some pantry moths move in.  I was pretty grossed out when it came to finding larvae moving...*shivers*... My daughter sure was having a laugh over it. We found the culprit for the infestation in a "non-food" cupboard. I won't mention any names, but let's just say I am owed big time! lol

Tomorrow is weigh in day!  Not sure if I'm looking forward to it because I am feeling so bloated right now.

Lunch:
1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ greek seasoning
1/2 cup vinegar cucumbers
5 pickled sour pearl onions
1 apple
breadstick

Dinner:
extra lean ground beef patty w/ taco seasoning
spinach & strawberry salad
melba toast

I need to find some Stavia, I am finding with some coffees I need to add a sweetner because they are so bitter.  My guy has sweetner with aspartame, but not too sure about it.  I have been using the odd sweetner in my coffee, I'd rather have cream.  I wonder if the fat free falvoured creamers which are not a dairy are ok to use?  I think I will go on the website and ask. 

I am heading to Seattle tomorrow for a Def Leppard w/ Heart (opening), will have to stop off at super walmart (yay) to pick up my fruit, veggies & protien for lunch & dinner.