Follow Me on Pinterest ...

5.9.11

Day 4:1

I woke up at 6 and took my drops then went back to bed.  When I awoke I had  some blueberries before I took my pooches out for a long walk & swim.  upon returning home, I made up my lunch:

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup cucumbers

I went to a bbq for dinner, they were serving fire roasted chicken.  I took part in the chicken, but took my own salad of spinach and strawberries.  I also had a small cob of corn which I know is not on the list, but I couldnt pass that up.  I did pass up the dessert though =)

Black coffee is starting to taste better...I add sweetner to a Tim Hortons coffee as it is strong.  I went to bed early as well, I usually dont go until midnight, but will start going to bed early again as I know resting your body also contributes to weight loss.

I will update later today on day 5