Follow Me on Pinterest ...

18.9.11

Day 18:1

I cheated today, well I guess it can't be cheating if I allowed it right? ... I really wanted an icecream, but i also wanted coffee.  So I went to Timmies and had an Ice Capp (Supreme).  I think I understand why they say no more than a tbsp of milk in 24 hours!  I haven't had any milk since starting and it doesn't bother me because I don't drink too much of it anyways.  I don't think my body had time to suck back more than 20 calories from that ice cap LOL  I have been on the go go go since Wednesday night I think I have burned extra calories I shouldn't have.

I did get a couple of things made today.  My chicken ball & cabbage soup, apple chips (ipreferthe ones from the store lol) ... ill have to check the contents. I finished off with Cabbage Rolls...OMG I wanted to eat the whole thing cuz they were that delish!!!!

Lunch:
3 cups chicken/cabbage soup
melba toast
1/2 apple

Dinner:
2 cabbage rolls
     --meat combined with 1/2 apple, 1 cup red cabbage, rosemary, chives

I have enough cabbage rolls for 5 more meals! Left over soup for lunch.

Gotta get to bed..it's 12am!