Follow Me on Pinterest ...

20.9.11

Day 20:1

WOW how time flies!  20 days already!  I've lost almost 30lbs in 20 days!  I totally feel the difference, and I feel great!  I have been craving the bad food but not acting on it...I drove by Subway, DQ, McDees and A&W....but my Jeep wouldn't let me!  You know if it wasn't for drive through service, I wouldn't be over weight today.  I despise going into fast food joints...they just don't feel clean enough to eat in.  the drive through is easier, convenient and EVIL!  You could wear your lingerie while going to pick up some grub!  Just too easy...and I wouldn't be over weight if it wasn't so easy and effortless!

Lunch:
1 cabbage roll
melba toast
orange

Dinner:
cottage cheese
strawberries
melba toast w/ bruschetta


I'm heading to bed because I am feeling hungry.