Follow Me on Pinterest ...

16.9.11

Day 15:1

Updating my measurements post....lost a few more inches!  I will update this post when I return from my holiday

*UPDATE*
Trip to Seattle was great!  I am happy with myself that I was able to maintain my weight even with going off a tad bit lastnight.  The Def Leppard w/Heart concert was fabulous too I must add!

Lunch:
Apple
melba toast
McDonalds Asian Salad
Calorie Free Sobeye vitamin water (not even aspartame for sweetening!)

Dinner: (consisted of stadium food)
4 Chicken Breast Strips (lightly breaded/floured but not like cutlet style...BAKED TOO!)
mouthful of fries(1/4 of what I had, I just couldn't eat them!)
small diet coke
my orange was rotten on the inside so I had to chuck it!

it was cheaper to get a combo rather than buy strips and a water separately..water was $6!!!

Bought a new scale as well...not a digital though...my other one was old and tempermental with having to do a best 5 out of 8 weigh-ins LOL