Follow Me on Pinterest ...

16.9.11

Day 16:1

Today I went shopping to make some new recipes up from the cookbook.  There are so many yummo things to make I can't wait to try!  Tomorrow is a cabbage soup with chicken, cabbage rolls,  and apple chips. While I was away in the states I came across some calorie free ketchup, bbq sauce and raspberry vinegrette...I figure it should be good with this diet to flavour up some dishes. 

Lunch:
egg whites
melba toast

earlier while out shopping, I had a Timmies bran muffin w/ blueberry& cranberry ( this is not allowed, but it was a good source of fibre)

Dinner:
extra lean ground beef w/ onion & garlic finsihed with a dose of Calorie free bbq sauce
asparagus steamed in lemon juice & garlic pepper
breadstick
apple

I am looking for flavoured Stevia for my coffee at work and some recipes.  Also an oil called MSD?  If you know of where I can buy some please let me know.